Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Luke's 3rd grade play & baby bump update


Good morning! I just wanted to add some cute pictures of my little brother in law, Luke, in his 3rd grade play at Bayview Elementary in Ft. Lauderdale. The play was this morning at 8AM. Their 3rd grade class read and then performed the story called, 
Who Is The Strongest? [A Zuni Story]. 

Luke played the part of the narrator. He did a great job in his bright blue top hat! He had a squirt bottle in front of him because he was supposed to spray his friend, Nicholas, who played the part of fire. Luke enjoyed that. :-)



He did a great job memorizing all of his lines. 

After the show when all the students were being applauded. 




Thought I'd keep up with my weekly " baby bump" updates. Up to 17 weeks! Yesterday was very exciting for us as we got to find out that we are having a little GIRL! I am still catching myself smile when I don't even realize that I am doing it. 


As far as crazy cravings and things like that go...I do not really have any. All I seem to want to snack on is fruit. I am loving melon and berries. I still make smoothies all the time after my afternoon 3 mile walks with milk, fruit, juice, and, now, some organic yogurt that my mom is dropping off at my house. (I'll come home to find new things in the fridge all the time from whole foods. Mom is pretty crazy about making sure I am eating top notch foods for her granddaughter!) And my cheat foods lately have been ice cream :) and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a huge glass of milk (sometimes chocolate milk). My mom told me that she loved drinking big glasses of ice cold milk with me and so I guess that's why I am too...Maybe that's why I've never broken a bone or had a cavity :) Hopefully I'll pass that one on...

So that's all for now! Luke is a great little actor and Mark and I are preparing for a GIRL. (This morning before he went to work he gave me a kiss and said, "Goodbye girls..." - I pretty much melted... hahaha <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO