Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there who have made a difference in our lives.  Whether they have already passed or are still here with us today, we thank you for being you! 

Here are some pictures of the awesome dads in me & Mark's life. 


Mark with his Grandpa Claude in ND

Happy Father's Day, Grandpa Claude

Happy Father's Day to Tim, Mark's step dad

Tim with Mark on the boat 

Happy Father's Day to Kim McGuire, Mark's dad

Mark showing his dad the boat in high school


Mark with his late Grandpa McGuire <3

Happy Father's Day, Uncle Mitch!

 Happy Father's Day, Daddy! 

Happy Father's Day LoLo! (I have called him LoLo my who life because I couldn't say  "Abuelo" when I was a baby. 

Love LoLo so much.
Happy Father's Day to my Uncle and Godfather, Elvis - loving his 80's outfit :) 


Happy Father's Day!

Love, 
Me & Mark 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO