Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Today's Mommy & Me Class

Hi there! Earlier this morning we had a our first mommy and me class at Amanda's Place. It was an hour and a half of pure cuteness. 

Ava made a lot of new friends and enjoyed wearing her new Halloween "Frankenstein" socks from her Godmother. All of the little ones interacted so well! I always love seeing Ava's expressions and personality when she is around another baby. Too cute. 

A big Thank You to Mark's mother for enrolling us in this 8 week mommy and me class! We are loving it!!! 

 This is Ava and I playing in the waiting area before class started. We were early as usual. 
Our pretty girl 

We even made Daddy a present from his "little bat" for Halloween! 
Her little hands are the bat wings. 

It's clean up time already?! 

But I don't want to leave my new friends...

Now we are back at home and enjoying a snack before our afternoon nap. Yes, that's a snack stuck to her head. It happens. 
Later today, we will go for a stroll and head over to the park. 

Happy Wednesday... Only 3 days until Ava's 1st birthday! 


...Go Ava and Go Seminoles on Saturday!!! Cannot wait!!! 

XO

Christina  

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Love how she smiles for the camera. My little man looks like such an unhappy baby in all of our pictures...but I swear he smiles...he just stops as soon as a camera comes out!! I'm definitely jealous of your cute pics!
    Also...this is such a cool idea!! Glad you guys have something fun like this to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too cute! She looks like she has fun! Love the snack atuch to her head!!

    Mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO