Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Loving Our New Jogger


On Sunday, we came home from our Jacksonville/Tallahassee weekend to Ava's recently delivered BOB jogger. I was THRILLED! I've wanted a BOB for quite some time and Mark finally agreed when we got to test one out in Oregon in July. 

^ falling in love with the BOB. Definitely needing it after the visit to VooDoo donuts in Portland (so delicious) 


Anyways, once Mark was sold on it, it was only a matter of time ;) I have been wanting get moving and running rather than walking daily with Ava. 

So here we are loving our new jogger for the last two days of ownership! 

Monday 


This morning: 
Ava was eyeing my greens before we headed out

^ took Ava to go look at some fish and ducks by our clubhouse and gym. 


So there ya go! If you're in the market for a stroller that you barely have to push while you run, the BOB is worth every penny. (And holds its value if you ever want to sell it) 

XO

Christina

3 comments:

  1. We are planning to have another down the road and I am a big time runner... SO, I'll def. need one of these jogging strollers! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister has one like it too and LOVES it!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the Baby Jogger City Select (not a jogging stroller, contrary to it's name...) and are looking for a jogging stroller. I know BOBS are the best, but am hesitant to spend the money since we already have a pretty pricey stroller. I may just have to do it though!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO