Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Quiet Sunday Evening

Hello hello! 

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. Mark and I are currently at the dining room table... He is on his laptop preparing for the upcoming work week  and I am making Ava's 1st birthday party invitations (crazy that is almost 1 year already!!!)
 Mark is headed to Atlanta, GA for work this week and I'll be busy on organizing a book drive for underprivileged students. (For those of you who don't know us personally, Mark and I sit on the board for the Seminole Club of Broward County. Since I am Community Service Chair, the book drive project is something I am organizing.)  

Back to Ava...
Since her birthday falls on the FSU vs. UM Gameday, she will be having a FSU themed birthday party. (Shocker, I know... Ha) We are very excited for her birthday. It is also her Godmother's birthday. We have friends from Jacksonville and Chicago that will be here as well! 

Tonight, we are having chili and cornbread for dinner. Between Mark making the chili and my mom making the cornbread, I get to sit back and enjoy my Cabernet. Lucky me. 

Happy Sunday! 

XO
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO