Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ava & Friends: Fun In The Sun !

Today was a great and memorable day. 

Ava was invited to attend her first birthday party.. and a pool party at that!



Justine and I went to high school together and her adorable daughter, Karlee Marie turned 1 today :) 
Mark and I had a great time getting to meet their family and watching Ava interact with Karlee. So sweet. 

Ava also got to experience a pool for the first time and wearing a bathing suit. I was very excited about this because those who know me well know that I would live in a bathing suit if it was socially acceptable. 

Oh! I also got to see another high school friend, Kirstyn, and her pretty little girl, Kayden Monroe! 

Here are some pictures from earlier today. Enjoy! 

P.S. those of you who voted... The bikini won! :) 















1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO