Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Morning 2013

After we left Miami on Christmas Eve, we went and slept at Mark's parents' house in Ft. Lauderdale. They were in North Dakota spending Christmas with family up there this year.

We had originally planned on going to midnight mass at St. Anthony in Ft. Lauderdale where I went to school when I was little because it is a beautiful mass. Since his parent's house is in Coral Ridge, it is a lot closer to St. Anthony in Victoria Park than our home in Pompano Beach. So we voted on staying here except that after a big Cuban meal on Christmas Eve, we were exhausted and didn't make it to our 2nd church service. 
(So there you that it..that's why we are at my in law's home in these photos)

Here are some pictures from Christmas morning:







Mark making my mom and I a nice Christmas breakfast. Cinnamon buns, bacon, mixed fruit, coffee... and mimosas!

My mom and I ALWAYS have to have cinnamon buns on Christmas morning. Our little tradition


WOO! MOM BOUGHT ME MY HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP!!! 



HAPPY. 

ELMO!
















Daddy's gift was a hit. 



Yay!!!!!

"Woooow!"


New watch from Mark





Mark explaining that if my mom buys him golf balls I can't complain when he goes golfing...






My new Tory wristlet. My last wallet was stolen in Nashville, TN. 












Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! 

Love, 
The McGuires

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO