Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Glucose Test: Organic Jelly Beans!

Today is my glucose testing at my OBGYN's office.  I'll be eating these delicious, organic jelly beans rather than the toxic, GMO-filled orange syrup they typically give you. 

Very happy that I have an open minded doctor that understands toxic ingredients and allows me to choose a healthier option for me and my baby. 

Here is an article if you're interested in learning about the glucose test and the ingredients. It was written by my favorite food blogger and activist, Vani Hari, "The Food Babe." 

http://foodbabe.com/2014/05/13/shocking-why-are-doctors-recommending-this-toxic-drink/


Hope you all have a great Tuesday! 
XO
Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO