Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th of July

I hope that everyone had a great Fourth of July
Mark and I spent the 4th with his parents and little brothers at the Coral Ridge Yacht Club in Ft. Lauderdale during the earlier afternoon and then with some friends at one of their new homes in Parkland after that. I made Mark promise the day before to take me to the beach later that night after we hung out with everyone... The BIG beach fireworks are my favorite part. :) So at the end of the night, we made our way to Atlantic Blvd. and A1A in Pompano Beach to watch the beach fireworks with some cookie dough ice cream in hand. A perfect summer night. 
  I wasn't really taking a lot of pictures yesterday, but here are a few that I did take...

 
Tommy WON!

the guys blowing things up
Mark making an odd face...


I'm lucky that  Mark has patience for all of my picture taking :) 

Mark and the guys...their wives and I spent time by the pool and on the back porch. I  didn't get any photos of this unfortunately. 

Stealing my ice cream that he bought for Ava.




Hope you all had a great 4th of July with friends and family :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO