Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funday


I am sorry for the almost 1 month of not blogging.... I don't know what it is but I have just not been feeling in the mood for it lately. I do have a tendency of using my blogger app to upload photos onto a post and then hitting save to never return to it again. The hard part for me is the writing. I can be long winded and I just don't have much time for that  lately haha. Between my daughter at 19months now and listening to my holistic health classes, I enjoy my down time with my husband or taking a NAP! ha

Anyways, I wanted to share these photos because I love them and I want Ava to see them when she gets older (as I use this blog for her "scrapbook".) 

This was last Sunday, June 1st 2014 . 

Every 1st Sunday of the month, there is a jazz brunch down by the water in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. Families go out and set up picnics and enjoy the live jazz bands that are set up throughout the park areas. I love these Sundays. Mark's mom, step dad, and step brothers met us down there after we all left church. We had the typical picnic food: fruit, croissants, mimosas, sandwiches, etc. 

Ava had a blast being chased around by her nana and two uncles who are 13 & 11 yrs old. 






Pooped out. 

Ava personifies what it means to be a daddy's girl... And my husband eats it right up. 
                                         
After brunch, my mama in law took Ava for the rest of that day/night. Mark and I were invited to go to the Zac Brown Band concert with two of our good friends later that night. 








We had the greatest seats and had the greatest time with Matt & Lauren! Thank you both for being so amazing to us. We always have a blast with them.  (Side note for those of you who know me on a personal level: Matt & Lauren are the owners of Charter One Yachts....one of them is the Floridian Princess. It is the yacht that Mark and I got married on. Mark worked as a First Mate and later as a Captain when he was in high school and college. He still will Captain when the time permits and he is needed. We have been friends with Matt & Lauren for about 13 years now and hang out with them every chance we can.


It was a very fun day with our family and friends. I picked up Ava first thing in the morning around 8AM. 

(I'll try to step up my blogging as I don't want Ava to miss her toddler adventures one day because I did a poor job of recording it....) 

I cannot believe it is June and that she is already 19months. Closer to 2 years old then 1 years old....MIND BLOWING for us. 

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.



XO 
Christina 




4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love Zac Brown band, how fun! Time flies, doesn't it? The toddler stage is tough but so much fun. I am loving Kennedy at this age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yes, it is tough! (but I am loving it too!) My newest post is on her toddler life update! Thanks for stopping by, Carol :)
      XO
      Christina

      Delete
  2. So jealous!! We were invited to go on Sunday too but it was my brother-in-law's bridal shower! Next time they come we have to see them for sure, we love them!
    Glad you're back, I've missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO