Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Snapshots of Today 9.30.13

Today, Ava and I met up with my mom and my old neighbor and friend, Sarah. We hung out at the pool for a few hours and Ava had a blast. She had her cute bathing suit and hat on but of course we didn't take some pictures until after we dried off. 


I made Ava a play area to sit in the shade and play with her toys.


Having fun outdoors. 


Chewing on anything she can find at all times. She's like a puppy, I swear! 


Lately I have been wanting to jog more and more. (Weird, right?) 
I finally did it and ordered the BOB for Ava this morning! Woohoo. I am pretty excited for it to be delivered. This is like a tank on wheels for babies. It's like driving a Cadillac off road. I had the chance to borrow one when we went to Oregon. I fell in love with it. Thanks, hubby! 

And tonight... I had dinner plans with my mom, a full DVR, and some wine. It is the end of the month so that = Mark working super late. :( boo. 

Here is to Monday being almost over and one day closer to this weekend! Mark and I will be heading to Jacksonville and then to Tallahassee with our friends for the FSU v Maryland game. 

2 comments:

  1. That photo of Ava wearing the hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you say she is like a dog...we say the same thing about our little guy! :) Everything to the mouth! I can't wait for this to stop so we can work on getting rid of the pacifier (at least during the day), but for now that is what keeps other stuff out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO