Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Annual McGuire Christmas Card

Who doesn't love getting Christmas cards in the mail!? I LOVE IT. This is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I thought I'd recap our Christmas cards since we have gotten married. 

Someone told me to always save a Christmas card for myself and to keep them in an album. That way I can look back when I am old and gray and see how we can grown as a family over the years! SO happy I was told that from the very beginning... So here they are:  (If you click on the picture, it will enlarge.) 


2010 - The year we became a Mr. & Mrs. 



2011- The year we adopted Cooper

Front:


Back:




And finally.............


2012- The year we became a family

Front:

Back:


Happy Holidays from our family to yours. 
Love, 
The McGuires


***My apologies for those who have not yet received one in the mail yet (They went out on Monday)
... I was a little late sending them out this year - who has time to buy stamps!? 
Also, I miscalculated how many to order this year :( I didn't get as many as we needed so I AM VERY SORRY if you normally get one and you do not this year...I blame it on my crazy mommy life lately. 
 I'll make up for it next year! 
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO