Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Day in The Life of Ava

Just had some pictures and a short video that I had on my phone to upload... 

So far, at almost 1 month old, Ava's days consist of "thrilling" ;) walks, tummy time, baths, eating, and receives more mail than I ever did! Enjoy. 

Our walk around the neighborhood today. She fell asleep on me...

Tummy time! She actually is not a fan of this. For those of you that don't know what this is ...Tummy time is meant to have the babies try and lift their heads up and in turn - it strengthens their neck muscles. 

Nonna Mia giving Ava a bath in the kitchen while I cooked dinner. 

Ava loves bath time. :) This makes me happy. 




And finally, this is a video of Ava when she is what we lovingly call, "milk drunk." After a belly full of milk she starts making faces and looks completely delirious and stuffed like someone after Thanksgiving dinner. haha



A Thank you to Jared and Jacki Roche for sending Ava an ADORABLE bow! She will have to wear this one when she grows a bit more hair because of the clip on it. (or maybe I can figure out how to make it work on a headband or something...) 



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Ava in her pretty bow! You know that a gift from me must be monogrammed :) Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so happy to see my baby being such a good mommy . Im so proud of you and Mark,God bless you my love. Love you Daddy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO