Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas 2014: McGuire Family Photos

A big thank you to Erica for taking our family pictures again. We love her relaxed yet professional approach when taking family photos. You can find and "Like" her on Facebook under:  

This year's Annual McGuire Christmas Card included our family photos and I couldn't be happier with how it came out. 

Here they are! 













I took this last one...

Hope everyone is having a very happy holiday season so far. We are in the middle of the move into the new house! 

Today: First Day in! House gets cleaned
Wednesday: Bedroom floors get installed
Thursday: Crown moulding gets installed
Friday: Interior gets painted
Saturday: Cleaning again
Sunday: Unpacking & Organizing 

Busy week!  

(We just forwarded our mail so I can't wait to see the holiday cards that are waiting for us over there! Thank you to the families that have already sent us their holiday cards! I love and keep each and every single one of them. I am putting them into a huge album to see how the families grow and change every year. Thank you, Patty, for telling me to do that 4 years ago... I have and so happy I did! 
I'll post the 2014 McGuire Christmas card later.)   

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

XO
Christina 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Christina! It's always a pleasure photographing your beautiful family, and it's fun to keep in touch w what you're up to on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and that cute little bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin fabulous girl! Love that dress! Ava is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is super cute. She has gorgeous eyes!! Happy New Year!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO