Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome To My Juice Plus+ Family!

I'm so excited to welcome Nicole, Ashly, and Jason on joining my Juice Plus+ family! They are new customers of mine that are enjoying learning and taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle. 

I am so happy they love Juice Plus+ as much as I do. It is so important for me to put real, whole food nutrion into my daily diet rather than anything synthetic/artificial or genetically engineered. 

I am very excited and look forward to  sharing Juice Plus+ with others who are also health conscious...especially in a natural and holistic way! 



Check out and my website at 
ChristinaMcGuire.juiceplus.com for more information on Juice Plus+ and their published clinical studies, amazing ingredients, and more. 

XO,
Christina 

If you have any questions before ordering on my website, send me an email and I will be more than happy write back or give you a call to help you! 
ChristinaMcGuire1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO