Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Snapshots of Today: Ava Meets Baby Camden

Today was way overdue and so much fun!
I met up with a friend of mine that I have known since we were about 6 years old. Chelsea is the reason I met my husband. She lived on his parents' street when we were younger and the rest is history. 

If you remember, I wrote about her baby shower here. After her sweet little boy, Camden was born, she invited me over to their home to meet him.  He was so so tiny and only about a couple of weeks old at the time. He is now 6 months old and cuter than ever! 

Chelsea and I decided to meet up at Funderdome in Fort Lauderdale which is basically an indoor playground. The nice part is that they have a small area that is gated off for kids ages 3 and under. 
It was a great little spot to keep cool during this hot summer where our kids could meet and her and I could catch up. 

Police woman 
I got to hold this sweet little boy and loved every moment. 
Ava saying, "A baaaall"
More interested in the buckles of the swing than the swing itself. This girl is buckle obsessed anywhere she goes. 

Next time, I need to remember to get a picture with all four of us in it ! It was so surreal being with Chelsea today with our kids in tow. I have so many amazing memories with Chelsea when we were young. At times, I felt like a part of their family because I was always at their house playing with Chelsea, her little brother, and little sister. We traveled to Disney World, Bimini, etc. together.
A funny memory I have is when we flew over to Bimini and I forgot my birth certificate on Chelsea's bed back in FL that morning. Once we were going through customs, I realized that I had no way in... (talk about a nerve wracking experience for a child.) Some way or another, Chelsea's parents made it happen within minutes and I got to stay with them and not be sent back to Florida all alone. haha! Oh man...the random things you remember! 
Her parents are the sweetest and always let me come over to play with her and her siblings. I love that Ava and Camden will live close together and hopefully become great friends too. 
Blurry but their first photo together :) 


Can't wait to see them again.

TGIF!
Happy weekend, everyone!

Ava has a birthday to attend on Sunday for her good friend, Mya. Mya is turning 2 already! (You may have seen sweet little Mya during a visit to her parents' restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, Myapapaya | juicery+kitchen. It should be a really cute day on the beach. Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

XO
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO