Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Loving the New Nikon! {New Pictures}


Here are some of my favorite pictures that I have taken with my new Nikon D5100. I don't know what I am doing yet so some pictures are not focused correctly, positioned right, etc. So excuse the quality as I learn how to use this amazing camera. 

Thank you to my family for putting up with my paparazzi self lately...



















Loves her Nana Lorenz

She can now lift her big head up!! Go Ava beans!!!!!




"mom, when will you stop with the pictures!??!" 



with great abuela

in miami with her great abuelo 


Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!

Tonight we will probably just cook some dinner, order a movie OnDemand, and make some cocktails after Ava beans goes to bed. 

Tomorrow, Mark will be golfing in the morning and I 
will get a visit from Aldo! Aldo was one of my Chicago BFFs when I lived there. He and I used to go shopping together, cook for Mark together, go to art museums and food festivals together, etc. 


Reunited after I left Chicago to move back to South FL with Mark 

St. Patrick's Day 2011 in Chicago


The night I met Aldo. Dancing at Cafe Cabernet in Tallahassee. Thank you, Sarah Portuondo, for introducing us :) 

Last time I saw Aldo. With my Ava bump! Chicago Summer2012


I love my fabulous Aldo.  He is down from Chicago visiting his family in Miami.  Later that evening, My mom will be sitting Ava while Mark and I head to watch Zac Brown Band in West Palm. 

Then on Sunday we will be at church followed by my date with my old college roommate, Meredith, for brunch! 

TGIF! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO