Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cooper update

I believe that the last time I blogged about Cooper was when we had just adopted him...how things have changed in those few short months! That little boy went from neglected to a spoiled rotten family member. He's also gained 2lbs!



Cooper sleeping on Mark's foot last night holding his baby (a stuffed fox)




Coopie playing hard to get




Outside playtime- he lovesss to run and jump over the other dogs in the neighborhood.



He loves visitors too.

Today, I bought him a new collar at the humane society with an engraved tag






We love our Cooper Currington McGuire! <3
(Mark spoils him too...he buys him toys and treats all the time :)




Christina McGuire

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!
Thank you for taking time to comment.
XO